Basic information on privacy and data protection
HAPPY APPS, S.L.
Calle Velázquez, 64 – 28001, Madrid
- Managing the contracting of the products selected by the User as well as executing payment services authorized by the User in the contracting of the products / services
- Sending electronic commercial communications
- Execution of the contractual relationship
- Legitimate interest
Will only be accessible to our service providers in order for them to comply with the purposes subject of the processing, as well as to certain Administrations in the case of a legal obligation therefor.
Data may be communicated to Group entities for administrative purposes.
Access, rectification, deletion, opposition, processing limitation and data portability
- Owner: HAPPY APPS, S.L. (hereinafter, “HAPPY APPS”)
- CIF (Tax ID number): B88098165
- Company registered office: Calle Velázquez, 64 – 28001, Madrid
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User can contact DPO by a letter addressed to DPO above mentioned registered office, to the attention of “Data Protection Officer”.
- E-mail: email@example.com
When You download this HAPPY APPS App confirm and certify that You are above 14 years of age or that You are the holder of patria potestas or legal guardian of the user of the HAPPY APPS App. We are going to do our utmost to prevent unlawful uses. Therefore, We will try to verify Your identity reserving our right to deny the use of our Services in cases where information us not truthful, being able to take the necessary legal actions.
1) WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL HAPPY APPS PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
Your collected personal data will be processed by HAPPY APPS in conformity with the following purposes:
- Manage the registration as a user registered in the App based on the information requested in the registration form and for the payment of Services.
- Managing the contracting of the products selected by the User.
- Reception, management and giving response when you report a problem, contact or communicate with Us.
- Maintenance, support and updating of the Services, as well as of the contents
- Resolution of possible technical incidents or of those of any other nature that may arise in relation to the Apps or Services.
- Draw-up of anonymous statistical reports on access habits and the activity developed by Users.
The data will be processed during the time necessary for the realization of the objectives, differentiating between the data necessary for the management of the contracted service and the collection of those processed for reasons of publicity or customer service, unless the User requests its cancellation to HAPPY APPS, opposes or revokes its consent.
2) WHAT DATA WILL WE DEAL WITH?
We will process Your data that are necessary to give You the required service, among others:
- Identification data such as the name and surname
- Usage Information. We collect information about Your activity on Our Services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, time spent in the App, features you’ve been using, advertising that You click on). For this purpose, we can use analytics tools (for example, Appsflyer or Firebase) that let us to know the usage of this App.
- Economic data. You can proceed with credit card payments. We collect Your last 4 digits of the card, the expiration date and the card type (Visa, Mastercard…).
- Information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength.
- Hardware and software information such as IP address, device type, App crashes, app version, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AdvertisingID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’s settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address).
- Comply with legally established obligations.
3) WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimacy of the data processing will be:
3.1) The execution of the Agreement for:
- Management of the Services selected by the User.
- Allow payment for the Services according to existing plans.
3.2) The User’s consent to:
- The management of queries, requests of information, complaints and claims.
3.3) The legitimate interest of HAPPY APPS for:
- The creation of anonymous statistical reports.
You may revoke Your permission for any of the processing, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously. To revoke this consent, the User may contact HAPPY APPS at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP USER’S DATA?
The data will be processed during the time interval necessary to accomplish the purposes they have been collected for, this is for the provision of the services or until You unsubscribe from the App, opposes or revokes his consent and, subsequently, they will be duly locked until prescription of any derivative responsibilities, only available to Judges, Courts and Public Administrations, after which time they will be permanently eliminated
5) WHO THE DATA WILL BE SHARED WITH?
User’s data may be communicated to:
- Entities in charge of managing the corresponding Services, as the case may be.
- Other group companies to assist us in technical processing operations.
- Payment platform gateway: Stripe processes as a Controller for the personal data You provide on Your credit card. Stripe processes the following data: Name, Surname, Expiry date, Type Card, Full card number, CVV.
- We may disclose Your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; or (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our company, Our users, Our employees, or others.
- Additionally, the data may be accessible by HAPPY APPS suppliers, being the said access necessary for adequate meeting of legal obligations and/or the provision of services for the aforementioned purposes. The said suppliers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by HAPPY APPS.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Zone; in the latter case, International data transfers are duly legitimate.
According to this point, all electronic commercial communication will include a link so that users can unsubscribe from this service.
6) PERMISSION MANAGEMENT
This App only runs in the foreground and does not work in the background. All the services and the data being processed will be stopped if you close the app or force it to run in the background.
– You can change in any moment the permission of this app:
Android: Settings>>Apps>> (select this App)>>Permissions
iOs: Settings>>Privacy>> (select this App)>>Tap the switch
7) ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES
The advertising ID is a unique, user-resettable ID for advertising. It gives users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system to control the usage of their apps. It enables users to reset their identifier or opt out of personalized ads (formerly known as interest-based ads) within their OS (android or iOs).
You can change reset your advertising ID in these sections:
– iOs: Settings>>Privacy>>Ads
– Android: Settings>>Google>>Ads
8) EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may at any time and free of charge send a letter to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy or send an e-mail to the address email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document.
- Revoke the granted consent
- Obtain confirmation of whether at HAPPY APPS are processed personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access Your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request deletion of Your data when, among other reasons, the data are no necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Obtain from HAPPY APPS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by HAPPY APPS, in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Allows User´s to move, copy or transfer personal data easily. File a complaint regarding the protection of Your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.aepd.es)
9) SECURITY MEASURES.
HAPPY APPS will process the data of the User at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the secret thereof, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical-organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and to help avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of stored data and the risks they are exposed to.